She develops a new type of personnel training using tools of virtual and augmented reality.
Expert in the field of HR technology, evaluation, training and development of personnel, as well as in optimization of non-core functions of companies.
Experience in HR is more than 17 years.
Over 8 years, Denis has been developing professional VR solutions that help to fulfill industrial tasks in the field of complex machine building, construction and education. In 2014, together with Ilya Viger, they founded a startup called VR Concept, which is the first and single company that develops software for virtual prototyping in Russia.
Senior VR engineer
Professional technological emigrant. Four years ago, he shifted from web development to game development and a year ago to VR sector. To avoid deportation, he launched several 2D and 3D games. Attend the event where the expert will tell you how to get registered in this sector.
Senior software engineer
Artur is a software engineer with passion for excellent service, innovative ideas and new technologies. Artur has been designing and developing web applications for more than 8 years. His knowledge and experience helped many well-known companies including Microsoft, Siemens and Volvo in developing better solutions. Fascinated about possibilities that VR/AR/MR provides he is now moving into rapidly expanding VR market.
Executive producer and co-founder
Maxim Okhokhonin started his career in the digital industry as a designer and soon headed projects in the agency comprised from top 7 industry-based companies. Engaged in augmented and virtual reality technologies since 2014. Launched over 50 projects.
She is the head of the first demonstration and educational center of virtual and augmented reality technologies in Russia.
The Newsroom demo center presents VR technology solutions and successfully implemented cases of international and Russian companies. Newsroom is also engaged in educational activities in order to promote innovative technologies and acquaint business and media community with VR/AR.
Ekaterina Movsumova is responsible for the development of a demonstration and training portfolio of programs, as well as for the promotion of Russian teams of VR developers on the international markets.
Previously, she has worked as a director of the high-tech training center Print Media Academy, and held senior positions in business newspaper Vedomosti and The Moscow Times.
CEO & Founder
He has worked in big companies focusing on software development; has experience in establishing and managing the R&D department, including around 100 developers.
Currently, he is entirely involved in the HoloGroup project. The company develops applications for HoloLens. It has designed projects for Auchan, Garnier, energetics companies, oil and gas sector, car industry, and construction area.
Great Gonzo Studio
Alexander has been leading Great Gonz studio for seven years. He is proud of implemented projects and customers: Rostelecom, Nestle, Porsche, Sochi 2014, and VTB24. Being one of VR pioneers in the CIS countries, Great Gonzo Studio develops solutions on the Russian and foreign markets. The company is going to launch its software VR development.
- 2006–2008 – Chief Human Resources Officer at О’КЕY Group.
- since 2008 – managing partner at the retail chain.
- since 2011 – partner at LLC "Troika Capital", analytics of business models, consultancy.
- in 2015 – founded and headed the VR holding Prosense, which specializes in the production of professional 360° video content and virtual reality live streaming.
CEO & Creative Director
Graduated from Moscow Aviation Institute with the degree in mathematics and system programming
5 years of experience in the IT industry (Mail.Ru and others)
3 years of experience in the VR development.
Founder of VR2GO VR production studio aimed at expanding a spectrum of tasks that can be solved using VAMR technologies.
Maksim Kozlov, founder of Interactive Lab with such achievements:
- Development of the first multi-touch table in Russia in 2008
- Interactive projects for top public officials
- Technical and interactive support of the Organizing committee of the World Football Cup 2018
- Successful realization of projects in the USA, China, Brazil, London
- 68 interactive installations for exhibition-forum of the Russian Orthodox Church “Pravoslavnaya Rus”
- Interactive projects: YOTA, Sberbank, Cartier, VERTU, МТС, Rostelekom, 1st Channel, OMK, VTB, Troyka Multispace, Peugeot, Volkswagen, Air France, Diageo, Philips Moris, JTI
- VR projects for Peugeot, Audi Connect, Jew museum, Air France, Club Med, Audi Q7, Heineken, LG, Sberbank, Troyka Multispace
Subscribe to news
Keep up to date with the news industry, receives only useful information