We prepare 15 large projects per year: Aleksandr Milokhov. CEO of Great Gonzo Studio will present at AR/VR/MR Conference 2017
On June 8, Aleksandr Milokhov, CEO at Great Gonzo Studio, which is a pioneer in the field of VR in the CIS countries, will present at AR/VR/MR Conference 2017.
He will speak about the use of VR software solutions, the establishment of cooperation with foreign companies, as well as present case studies and proprietary developments of the studio in the field of virtual reality.
Main theses of speech:
- unexpected technical solutions at the start;
- from a VR game to a VR campaign;
- development of international VR platform;
- proprietary developments of the studio.
Over 7 years of managing the studio, Aleksandr Milokhov worked with Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Nestle, Adidas and other brands. Since 2014, virtual reality is one of the priority areas for Great Gonzo Studio.
During this time, the studio has launched over 300 projects. Here are some of them:
- VR installation for Leica;
- VR slalom for the Olympic Games in Sochi;
- interactive AR mirror for TV3;
- virtual walks for Russia Today;
- interactive video installations for Acuvue.
Would you like to find out how to implement over 15 large projects per year? Participate in VR/AR/MR Conference 2017 and learn the secrets of successful implementation of the latest technologies in business.
Subscribe to news
Keep up to date with the news industry, receives only useful information